Friday, November 21, 2008

True Blood and other dissappoints

I find myself totally hooked on HBO's new series True Blood. It's based on Charlaine Harris's Southern Mystery Series or Southern Vampire Series depending on who you talk to. I have read all eight books and am eagerly waiting for the ninth book which will be a long 6 months. Auugggghhh. Now I have discovered that show will also be ending it's season this Sunday after only 12 episodes making me wait till next season which will begin in September 09. Double Auugggghhh. To bide my time, I have started reading Ms. Harris' other series but I'm still not as hooked as I am on the Sookie Stackhouse books.
I am also interested in reading the Twilight series and have begun the first book but haven't really got into enough to see if I will like.

No comments: