Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What, 22 days till Christmas. Auuugggghhh!

I can't believe that their is only 22 days till Christmas. I have been putting everything off until I am finished school. I wrote my final exam on Monday so now I can concentrate on getting ready for the holidays. My DH and I have decided to keep things really low key this year, making is special for the boys but not over doing the extended family things like we have in other years. Now if we could only get the extended family to agree to this. Going to have start making my list soon though and hit the malls soon. I will not be one of those people shopping on the 24th, I hope!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Miss Reb - I picked my package up from the post office today and I love it!! It is fabulous. I opened it in the car without a camera with me. I'll photo what's left (I might have eaten a chocolate santa already) and blog it on Friday. Thank you so much. g