Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Second Month of Classes

Here I am, anxiously awaiting the posting of the second month of classes in the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup. I'm kinda of playing with the idea of trying to fit socks into every catagory. I started knitting socks a couple months ago, and they are right. Knitting Socks is totally addicting. Today is also the start of the Crystal Palace knit along. This will be my first KAL and I'm very excited about knitting with Panda Silk. I only have one ball of it but it feels sooooo nice.

Last night, I started a bamboo scarf. I'm knitting it in the round using a dimple stitch. Unfortunately, I wasn't really paying attention when I started and ended up having a twist in it. So I frogged it and started over. Never begin a new project that requires concentration at a Knit Night.

No comments: