Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Too Much Turkey


Thanksgiving has come and gone. Had my fill of turkey, at least for a little while. I finished my son's new touque using the ravelry pattern Ogre, my Ogre. Nice simple knit but would use a thicker yarn in the future. I did double strand the Paton's Classic Wool but I still think the stitches are too loose. Now I have to make one for the other son as he keeps stealing it. Still working on my sweater for Halloween between making the costumes for the boys and starting school. Good thing I don't sleep or I would never find the time. lol.
My next project I believe is going to be a lace shawl. This will be my first real attempt at lace work and will be using Diamond's Baby Alpaca lace. I have also just order more Alpaca for my FIL's christmas present. He is always cold so I figure a nice alpaca sweater will warm him up. Still trying to think what else I can make for Christmas presents. I guess I should get them started real soon.

No comments: